More Evidence shows 1 in 4 individuals suffer from mental problems each year.
– What we have learnt and achieved as a species still threatens mental health today.
– The fundamental components that matter to life, to your life:
Awareness, emotions, sensations, connections, energy, and growth.
– Evolution has highlighted mankind’s incredible adaptation.
- Now we are in need of greater need of self-awareness than ever.
We currently live in a society of vast unintentional miss-influence.
– Connections with the right support, the right advice and the right resources are not only few and far between, but can feel like trying to spot a needle in a haystack.
– The internet; the world wide web of businesses, selling strategies, pseudo-identities, false lifestyles and miss-influence are leading lives astray in to dark places of mind.
– One can easily become lost without understand key components of one-self, the environment, the language and patterns.
Just as the coding has a language so do your emotions.
The shear difference in dialect between individuals can be enough to lose understanding.
Well-being is no different.
Well-being has its own language which can support your understanding and health.
You need to first choose you want to understand..
Current patterns are shifting away from simplistic happy lifestyles and trending towards anxiety rich, depressive and ill lifestyles.
- Lifestyle patterns are becoming disconnected from our deep desires.
- A disconnected mind leads to poor thoughts, feelings and actions.
- A disconnected world leads to poor environmental choices, connections and global outcomes.
- Many disconnected minds in a world of others leads to anxiety, fear, depression, illness and stress.
- Prescription quick fixes are no longer good enough to sustain mental and physical health.